7/05/2009

Shopping Warriors


I was hoping to get pics and details of my shopping trip up this week but then we decided to take advantage of a "3-day weekend" and work on the house, painting and organizing. But I wanted to get a link up for you all to share the deals you've found so I'll just do a written re-cap again this week.

Jewel - I picked up the Coke/Hillshire Farm Sausage deal for $10. I got lucky and since it was the last day of the sale, they took an additional $2 off! 5 Coke products and 2 Sausages for $8.

I also picked up 5 blocks of cheese and shreds. I was so lucky to find coupon booklets at the store and some in magazines so I made a $.50 profit after catalina!

I used my Con Agra/Dannon catalinas to buy our "basic needs" for the week, of bread, milk, butter, eggs and produce.

Target - I picked up some great kids items in the dollar bins. I also had a Target BOGO coupon that had printed at the register and a Smuckers coupon so we were able to get 2 ice cream toppings for $1.49. And since I was there, I had to get some more Eggo Bake shop items for $.50

How did your week go? Did you find any good deals? Leave us a linky or a comment below the posting.

2 comments:

  1. Got (40) free packs of Rayovac batteries at Target - using the 2pk from the $1 bin and the $1 off coupon from recent insert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can save your money while online shopping more easily by taking advantage of printable coupons at www.clickmycoupon.com you can get discount offers on your every shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.