7/15/2009

Breyer's: Possibly Free Yogurt Cups?


Coupons.com has a printable coupon for $1/2 on any product. Teresa writes in that often the Breyers Yogurt Cups will go on sale in her area for $.50. The coupons say "Any Breyer's Product" and is not exclusive to ice cream. So you might be able to get these for FREE! Keep your eyes open!

Thanks for sharing, Teresa!

NOTE: Remember, some printings have limits so don't wait to print these! They might be pulled fast!

UPDATE: Lori emailed me that she had an issue using these on Yogurt back in November, but they did have an ice cream picture on them. Let me know if anyone has any issues using these on yogurt and I'll update the posting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.