7/21/2009

CVS: Week of 8/2: Free Stayfree


So yesterday, I posted HERE about the upcoming FREE Electrasol deal the week of 8/2 at CVS. Well, here's another for the same week for Stayfree.

Buy 2 Stayfree Pads (28-48 ct) $5 each
*Use BOGO coupon from 6/28SS insert AND
*Use $1/1 printable
FINAL PRICE = FREE, plus overage after ECB!

Remember, printings sometimes have limits so you may not want to wait to print it! A few more deals like these and I just might have to be there right when they open on 8/2! :)

Thanks to Saving Cents with Sense for sharing this great info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.