7/27/2009

Woman Within: Free Shipping and Great Sales


So I got this catalog in the mail called Woman Within. They specialize in sizes 12w to 44w. I almost immediately recycled it since I don't fit those sizes but it offered a FREE shipping on ANY order code WW33244 that expires on 9/8/09. The catalog prices seemed reasonable but I wanted to check out their site for any deals to mention. Wow, if you are looking for new clothes and fit these sizes, you may want to check it out. They had offers like Free Shorts wyb the Tee, Free Capris wyb the Tunic, Free Tank wyb the Shirt and up to 70% off their bras and a $10 or under link HERE.

Let us know if you find a great deal combo. The Free Shipping code cannot be combined with another code so calculate what gives you the best savings, as they also have $$ off promos.

I'm not an affiliate for them. I just mentioned it as someone might find a deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.