7/27/2009

How To Preserve Fresh Herbs


I was flipping through my Taste of Home Healthy Cooking Magazine and I saw that they had a video on how to preserve fresh herbs. I just watched it HERE and it was actually very informative! They give you lots of different ways --from days to months storage--and also info on making pesto to freeze. It actually kind of inspired me to grow some. I had no idea you could do this.

I just thought I'd pass it along in case some of you are growing herbs in your garden and don't know what to do with them. I was growing cilantro. But my little guy Nathan thought it was weeds and pulled it all out. :) Kids--sometimes they can be too helpful! (I thought it was so funny. I guess I'll have to buy another one or get it fresh when it comes time to make salsa!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.