8/28/2009

Amazon: Video Games on Lightning Deals


I just wanted to give you all a "heads up" that Amazon's Lightning Deals today seem to be related mostly with Video Games. These sell out so fast that I wouldn't be able to get the postings up all day on them. But these are a GREAT way to get those expensive Video Games for the kids for a great cost. (Looks like today's could possibly be all for the Wii.)

Now, I'm not sure but the "hint" for 2PM PDT is "Grab your Nunchuk and Get Active" --I'm wondering if this could be the EA Sports Active game!! This is a GREAT one to invest in, if it's the sale item! It's literally like your own personal trainer! We'll just have to wait and see which game it is, though! (It is...they are selling it for $44.98 during that hour but it's already going quick! Should be sold out soon!)

So keep an eye on them and maybe something good will pop up. The times on the deals are listed so they will flip over at that time. (Keep in mind, they are PDT times.) I have a banner ad on the right. If you click on Lightning Deals, you'll see what's for sale.

Good Luck and I hope you find a great deal on one you've been needing to buy for a gift! I cannot express enough that these go *fast!* So be ready to add them to your cart when they pop-up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.