8/30/2009

CVS: Notable Regional Deals


Our CVS ad had another wrap-around to it this week from our Chicago Tribune. These deals could be elsewhere but to play it safe, I am stating them as "regional." Be sure to check your local ad to see if it applies to you, too.

~Milk - On sale for $1.99 and you'll earn $1 ECB = $.99 for Milk!

~Another coupon for a $25 CVS Gift Card when you transfer a prescription.

~Check your local store to see if they have a clearance area. I check mine every time I'm in there. Right now, ours has 75% off summer items, including beach towels, totes and toys. These make great fillers if you need to reach a threshold for a $$ off coupon. I've actually found that beach towels make great towels for toddlers as they are extra long and you can bundle them up more after bathtime.

I got so lucky today. A few weeks ago, when I scanned my card, it said I had earned a Free Milk. (I forget how many we had to buy for that deal, as it was regional, too.) I almost used it last week but didn't get in a second CVS trip. So today, I used it. I got a milk for free and earned $1ECB. Never in my life have I been paid to drink milk! :) It goes to show that sometimes, waiting pays off.

Hope your paper has these deals, too. If you are from Chicagoland and don't get a paper, some of our stores left the $25 coupon on their in-store ads. So check when you go into the store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.