8/25/2009

Heads Up Alert: Money-Maker on Glade Fragrance Collection at CVS Next Week


Frugal Living and Having Fun emailed me a great heads up for next week. Now please, before you read further, take note, this doesn't start until Sunday, August 30th. It's just a "heads up" notice so you save your coupon and don't spend any money out-of-pocket for it this week.

The posting is HERE on how you can make a $2-3 profit on Glade Fragrance Collection. (Limit 1.)

Thanks for sharing, Frugal Living and Having Fun!

4 comments:

  1. You are very welcome, and thank you for linking back. I love your site, and wanted to share that with you for your readers. Your website is always very upbeat, and that is why I love it. Nice meeting you ~ Deb @ Frugal Living And Having Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limit is 1 per card. Good question! I'll update the posting. Thanks!

    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.