8/26/2009

Walmart: Weekly Deals for 8/26


NWA Deals has the latest Wal-Mart deals posted HERE. Ready for a sneak peek?

Kotex Pads (Small Packages) $1.00
*Use $1.00/1 Kotex Pads from 8/23 SS insert
FINAL PRICE = Free

Carmex Lip Balm $0.97
*Use $1.00/1 Carmex Any Printable Coupon HERE
FINAL PRICE = Free

I am happy to see that Wal-Mart sells Country Bob's Sauce. I need to see if mine has them, as I just got my FREE coupon in the mail this week! You can still sign-up HERE to snag one. Yup, that freebie was legit! Cool, huh? :)

Thank you so much for all your hard work in compiling these weekly, Heather!

1 comment:

  1. yep, walmart has the country bob bbq sauce. I got mine last week, since I don't like bbq I put it in my "to donate" pile.
    I don't really ever comment but thank you for your work on posting deals, you and the other deal/coupon bloggers ROCK!
    today I made 10 dolloars at walgreens because of the deals I find on blogs like these...So much fun!
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.