9/10/2009

Amazon: Great Deal on Earth's Best Baby Food


Amazon has a great deal on Earth's Best Organic Baby Food right now.

Use code EBBOGO55 at checkout to get 35% off. You can also join the subscribe and save program to get an additional 15% off, making it 50% off. (You can easily cancel it under your account later.) You'll also get FREE shipping.

HERE are some to choose from. Some of these will figure to $5.49 shipped!

Thanks, The Thrifty Mama!

I love the Earth's Best line of baby products. I typically make my own baby food but when I am in a time-crunch, these are the ones I buy. Don't forget, if you've earned any Amazon giftcards through SwagBucks, you could use them! (If you haven't signed-up yet, you'll want to read my posting HERE on how you can get 5 FREE SwagBucks right now, through 9/10/09)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.