9/23/2009

Creativity Festivities Link-up & This Week's Highlight



One of the few things I miss while blogging is that I don't have as much time to "blog hop." While I enjoy catching a great deal, one of my favorite things to find on other blogs are those postings that are just truly creative or homemade. Things such as activities to do with kids, great family recipes, frugal ideas on re-using items or just unique ways to save a little $.

So I'm hoping you'll help me out and share any postings of this nature that you have with me by linking up to my "Creativity Festivities." If it goes over well and you all like it, maybe we can make it a weekly link-up on a set day?

And for this week's highlight: Money Saving Maine-iac

I love her Making Memories Series HERE. They are such great ideas and traditions to create. As soon as I read her one posting HERE, I had to put Walk When The Moon Is Full on hold at my library. I just got it yesterday and read it all the way through! I already told my hubby to not make plans for the night of October 4th as that will be our first "moon walk" with the kids! Making Memories is now on my list of things to check into weekly! Thanks, Teresa!

Looking forward to checking out all of your postings and your blogs, too! Please--do not post any "deals" on this linky. Check out "Weekly Deals" on my sidebar for those link-ups. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I just came home this evening from soccer and church and found this post. You are too much! :) Thank you so much and I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.