9/24/2009

Today Only: Ice Cream Events!


Just a reminder of my posting HERE about the FREE Lil Rounder ice cream at Carvel today from 3PM-7PM as part of a Customer Appreciation Day.

Also, Cold Stone Creamery is offering a 3oz. cup of Jack's Creation from 5PM-8PM with a donation to Make-a-Wish foundation. (Thanks for sharing, Sweet Savings!)

Remember, to call ahead to your local branch to make sure they are participating before you venture out. We did the Make-a-Wish at Cold Stone Creamery last year and it was a fun little family outing for us.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like I always read about the free ice cream...after the freeby ends!! All I have here is fruit pops....boring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.