9/13/2009

CVS Deals: Week of 9/13 - 9/19


Common Sense with Money has the CVS Deals for us for the Week of 9/13 - 9/19 HERE.

A sneak peek?

Colgate Total Advanced or Acti Flex Toothbrush $2.99 Earn 2 ECBs Limit 1
*Use $1/1 printable HERE OR
*Use the $1/1 from the 8/30SS or 9/13SS
FINAL PRICE = FREE after coupons and ECBs

Dyna Pep energy micro-shot 2 pk $4.99 Earn 4.99 ECBs (Limit 2)
FINAL PRICE = FREE after ECBs

Be sure to check out the rest of the deals HERE.

Thanks for all the hard work in compiling these for us, Mercedes!

Did you find and CVS deals for this week? Leave us a linky and share! Please make sure you link directly to the posting and not your home page. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I also do Target and CVS Coupon Match ups and Ad Previews.

    I try to get it started for the next week a little ahead of time. Usually I get them up around Thurs. or Friday.

    I just posted what I was able to find so far for next week.

    new this week, I'm adding Mr Linkys to the Target and CVS Weekly Deals posts

    When you have completed your match ups please stop by and add your link.

    http://www.chachingqueen.com/search/label/target

    http://www.chachingqueen.com/search/label/cvs

    Cha Ching Queen
    www.chachingqueen.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.