9/08/2009

Lookout Alert: Coupons Inside Banquet Meals


Jenn wrote in to tell me about a great coupon find!:

When I was shopping the other day, I noticed that some of the Banquet frozen meals advertised $6 in coupons on the inside of the box. Inside were the following coupons:

Save $0.75 on one Slim Jim canister
Save $1.00 on 2 ACT II Microwave popcorn pkgs
Save $1.00 on 2 Crunch'n Munch
Save$1.00 on 2 Chef Boyardee 40 oz can or 14.5 oz bowl
Save $0.35 on 1 Banquet Select Recipes
SAve $0.35 on one Banquet Brown 'N Serve
Save $0.75 on 1 Banquet Boneless Chicken Bag
Save $0.60 on 6 Banquet Pot Pies
Save $0.60 on 6 Banquet Dinners
Save $0.20 on 1 Hunt's Ketchup bottle, 24oz or larger


Keep in mind these normally sell for $1 or less, especially during a sale. Jenn has seen the boxes at her Wal-Mart and Meijer.

I hope you are all able to find them!

Thanks for the lookout alert, Jenn! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.