9/19/2009

Shopping Warriors


So this was my "big trip" this week. I stopped by Jewel and a local grocery store. I mostly picked up things for Tacos (Yum!) and picked up quite a bit of produce. My big savings came from getting hamburger for $1.99lb, which was amazing since I had literally just run out! I love when that happens! The register shut down and needed to be rebooted so everyone in line got a $1 off coupon! :)

Here's what I picked up:
~10 lbs of Hamburger
~2 Fruit Sense Juices (Used $1/2 coupon)
~Wonder Bread ($.55 off printable)
~3 lbs of grapes
~Avocado
~10 lbs of potatoes (not pictured)
~Tomatoes
~Lettuce
~Nectarines
~Arnold Sandwich Thins (Used $1 off from All You Mag)
~Sargento Cheese
~Cascade Rinse Agent (Used FREE coupon)
~1 can of Lindsey Olives
~2 lbs of Driscoll's Strawberries
~3 La Victoria Salsas (1 free coupon, 1 $4/2 coupon)
~2 Ball Park Hot Dogs (Didn't have coupon! Could use $1/2)
~5 Old El Paso Seasonings & 2 Taco Shells (Used 2-$.60/2 printables and 1 Free Seasoning coupon. Earned $3 OYNO coupon)

Total OOP = $62.01. Earned a $3 OYNO for chicken/beef coupon. Also got a catalina for a FREE Yo Crunch 100 Calorie Pack ($3.29 value!)

It was a little over my budget, but considering the meat I was able to stock-up on, I am OK with that. :) And I don't mind spending more money on great produce!

How did your week go? Leave us a linky or comment to share your shopping fun! Please be sure your links are to your posting and not your homepage. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to come back and post mine later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was Dominicks this morning. I was bummed because other people took all the Kashi Honey Sunshine so that Target trip hadn't gone according to plan. Anyway, I walked out of Dominick's $7.92 OOP for a large pepperoni take n bake pizza, 2 lb of red grapes, and 4 bags of Nature Valley granola clusters. Plus I got a Catalina for a free 10-pack of Capri Sun. They actually paid me $.10 per bag for the Nature Valley because of the Psst coupons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.