9/19/2009

Trying New Things: Fritos Jalepeno Cheddar Cheese


These are just things that I pick up when I have a little extra room in my grocery budget, as I like to continually try new things. These aren't reviews for companies---but if there's any company that would like me to try their product, by all means, feel free to contact me! :)

I picked this one up a few months back and it's now on my A-list, meaning I buy it whenever I find a deal on it!! It's Fritos Jalepeno Cheddar cheese. It comes in a can and is usually in the chip aisle. It's a little pricey if you don't get it on sale.

I love buying this to use to make a heaping plate of nachos. I can usually get two plates worth. Check it out...Yum!



Now I'm not one to like spicier things but the jalepeno is just the right amount. So if you see these on sale and are looking for a great Nacho maker--thumbs up!

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm... I love a can of that and a bag of nacho cheese doritos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my most favorite snacks to splurge on! Love it with Wavy Lays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stuff! I've been eating it since I was a kid and it's the best jarred dip on the shelves, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMMMM....that looks so good! Wish I had the stuff to make those right now. (Good thing I don't since it is almost MIDNIGHT :)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - I am not letting my husband see this! He asks for it every time I go to the store....but, I never see coupons.

    Looks so yummy though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been buying this for year! I mix a can of it with a brick of cream cheese and 2 tsp of Worcestershire. Spread it in the bottom of a pie place or something similar. Cover with salsa. Finish with sliced olives. Dip with Tostitos or other nacho chips. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.