10/30/2009

100 Holiday Postcards for $6 Shipped!


So I told you about the amazing deal on Custom Holiday Labels you can get HERE for just $3 shipped. Well, Money Saving Mom found another one for Holiday Post Cards. Here's how you get it:

1) Go HERE and Click on "100 Free Postcards" offer.

2) Search the holiday postcards or you can even upload your own photo/design.

3) Finish designing your cards.

4) Check-out. Bypassing all offers you will get these for around $6 shipped!

Don't like the idea of postcards? You can add on coordinating envelopes for an extra $3.75. That's less than $10 for everything, shipped!

This is a great deal on Custom Holiday Cards! I hope you are able to get the offer! Like I mentioned before, I've ordered from Vista Print several times and had great luck with their products.

UPDATE: Sorry but this one ended!

1 comment:

  1. I uploaded a photo and that made it $9.61 for 100. Still a great deal! It actually had a photo on the back too - faded so you can put the address over it. And I'm going to mail these are postcards, so that saves on postage! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.