10/16/2009

Amazon: 3 Month Trial Offer for Amazon Prime


Now this is a great one with the holiday season coming up! Money Saving Madness has a posting HERE on how you can get a FREE 3 Month Trial of Amazon Prime. Basically, Amazon Prime allows you 2nd Day Air on items that qualify, which is most of them. The great thing is, you don't need a minimum amount of an order.

I have a year long membership with them as we shop from them so much and I am always using my Amazon Gift Cards that I earn through SwagBucks to buy a lot of our birthday and holiday gifts and even some of my giveaways. I also get a lot of my kitchen and book items there, as they have the 4 for 3 promotion on a lot of those items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.