10/27/2009

Amazon: Deal on Seventh Generation Diapers


The Thrifty Mama found a pretty sweet deal going on at Amazon for Seventh Generation Diapers.

1) Go HERE and choose the $43.99 link to the diapers. This will add a $4 off coupon.

2) Sign up for the Subscribe and Save method, knocking off another 15%. (You can go into your account later to cancel very easily.) You'll get FREE shipping, too!

3) Use code 7GENIOO9 to get an additional $10 off your order.

If everything worked well, your total should be $23.39 for four packs of 29 ct. packages. That’s $5.85 a pack.

I love Seventh Generation Diapers! It's all I used on my son for the first year. He never had diaper rash and they are super absorbent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.