10/21/2009

Amazon: Some More Magazine Deals



Amazon has a deal going on for some magazines where if you order a subscription by October 31st, you'll get a $5 promotional certificate sent to you that you can use on a future Amazon Purchase. I saw a few more that were fairly inexpensive. Don't forget to use any Amazon giftcards that you've earned through SwagBucks!:

Teen Vogue (1-year) for $8

Details (1-year)for $8

Disney Family Fun (1-year) for $9.95 (Love this magazine! Great creative ideas to do w/ kids!)

Redbook (2-year) for $10

Seventeen (1-year) for $10

Running Times (1 Year) for $10 (I might have to get this one!)

Pregnancy (1 Year)

Runner's World (1-year)for $12 (I've never seen it that cheap!)

There are a lot more HERE if you want to check them out. I didn't link to any auto-renewals and there were a couple of them, too.

Since most of these take 6-10 weeks before they start, they might make nice Christmas gifts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.