10/28/2009

Custom Holiday Labels for $3--Shipped!


Moms By Heart shared a great deal that Vista Print has on the cutest address labels right now. It's the perfect time to order for your holiday cards! Here's how to get them:

1) Go to Vista Print HERE.

2) Choose Holiday under the Home & Family Section--and then Caricature Return Labels. (The other ones marked FREE might ship for the same.)

3) Design away! Create your cute labels - You can even have fun selecting the noses, eyes, hair color etc.!

4) Checkout. It should end up costing right around $3. You actually get the labels for FREE, you just have to pay shipping.

I love Vista Print. I've ordered business cards and other needs through them and I've always been happy with the quality of their work.

UPDATE: So I decided to order a set and leave off the holiday hats, etc. so we could use them throughout the year, but still chose a festive green color. This was actually fun making all the caricatures to look just like my family members! When I was all done, I looked at it and thought, "Wow, that kind of does look like my family!" :)

UPDATE #2: Sorry but this offer ended.

1 comment:

  1. I am giving you the Honest Scrap award for all your help along the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.