10/28/2009

Lookout Alert: Brita Pitchers Deal at Walgreens


A Thrify Mom shared this great find at Walgreens:

Some stores have their Brita pitchers on clearance for $8.99. There's a $5 Off Brita Printable Coupon you can use, making it $3.99. And theirs also printed a $3 Register Reward. Talk about a sweet deal!

I just wanted to pass this along so you could be on the lookout for them at your stores, too. I hope you are lucky enough to find one and this deal works out for you, too!

Thanks for sharing, Sarah!

Also, if you looking for Walgreens deals this week, you can check out my prior postings HERE, HERE and HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.