10/27/2009

Lookout Alert: Target Toy Coupon Booklet


Photo Credit: Big Fat Piggy Bank

Big Fat Piggy Bank found a great Toy Coupon Book at her Target. You can read all about it and find out what coupons are in it HERE.

I checked at mine yesterday and they don't carry them. I was bummed as I was looking for that $5 LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Violet coupon. I just bought it for my daughter's birthday since they were on price cut to $14.99 at our store. I guess you win some and lose some, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonder since they are Target coupons if you can use the target $10.00 off TAG reading system and stack the manufacturer $10.00 off coupon from Leap Frog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.