10/27/2009

Piperlime: $25 Gift Card w/ Any Purchase


Wow, here's a hot deal for today only!

Piperlime is celebrating their 3rd birthday by giving $25 gift cards with any purchase today on their site HERE.

Their prices are fairly high but I figured I'd post since you all are great at finding deals.

Let us know what you find!

Thanks for sharing, Pink Coupon Cafe!

Make sure you go through Ebates to get 2% Back and FREE shipping! If you haven't signed-up for Ebates yet, you'll get a $5 bonus for doing so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.