10/09/2009

Nielsen Home Scanner Consumer Panel: Taking Applications



I'm getting more new readers so I just wanted to share this opportunity again. AC Nielsen is taking applications again for their Home Scanner Consumer Panel HERE. You can read all the details on their site but basically you scan your purchases and earn valuable gift points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toys and more.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, you can fill out an application HERE to see if you can become their next new member.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.