10/18/2009

Rebate on Potatoes: Select States

If you live in Florida, Oregon, Missouri or New York, you can get some FREE potatoes! There's a rebate form HERE that if you buy three 5lb. bags of potatoes between 10/1 and 11/16, you'll get your 3rd bag free. Rebate may be used on multiple purchases of the same brand of fresh potato product. If you think you'll do this rebate, make sure that you read all the details HERE so you'll qualify.

I can't say I've ever seen a potato rebate before!

Thanks for sharing, Money Saving Maine-iac!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.