10/18/2009

USO: United Through Reading Program


As some of you may know, my brother is currently stationed in Iraq. He let us know about a program that the USO is doing called, "United Through Reading."

It's a free program where they get to read a book aloud and have it sent back home to their children. The DVD, a copy of the book, instructions, as well as information on the program, are mailed to the child and family back home. All recording equipment, books and packing and shipping materials are supplied by the USO.

You can read more about it HERE.

What a fabulous thing! I can't wait for my niece to get hers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.