10/26/2009

Toys R Us: Coupons For Sale Event on October 28th


I'm hoping you all have signed up for the Toys/Babies R Us Rewards program if you have a store by you. It's FREE and you earn gift cards after so much $$ in purchases.

Pink Coupon Cafe has the latest coupons HERE for discounts off items during the sale going on Wednesday, October 28th from 5-9PM.

Thanks for sharing, Pink Coupon Cafe!

I already have been thinking about going. I got a $3 Rewards coupon in the mail and have been debating if I want to snag the Tinkerbell DVD set. Let me know if you all hear of a good deal on it somewhere else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.