11/12/2009

Amazon: More Kitchen Deals

Like I mentioned before, now's the time Amazon has some *Hot* Kitchen Deals:


Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker $55.99, down from $145! High reviews and ships FREE! Wow, if I only had more SwagBucks turned in! :)

These next Two are part of the 4-for-3 Promotion meaning if you buy 3, you'll get a 4th qualifying item for equal or lesser value. A way to buy gifts and get a freebie for yourself or get more gifts checked off your list! ;) I've liked both the Circulon pans that I have bought in the past.



Circulon Total 12-Inch Shallow Round Grill Pan $29.99, down from $60 with 5 star rating and FREE Shipping!


Circulon 2 11-Inch Square Griddle$29.99, down from $60. Five star rating and FREE Shipping.

Thanks for sharing, Moms By Heart!

Also, don't forget about the Kitchenaid Food Processor I posted about earlier HERE.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.