11/23/2009

Amazon: More Magazine Deals


Yup, another Magazine Deal from Amazon. Hopefully you've found one of your favorites for a good deal by now. :)

The latest is TIME (1-year) subscription for $15. It will come up as $20 but today it is taking an additional $5 off at checkout.

Thanks for sharing, She Saved!

There are quite a few magazines that are getting an extra $5 off their subscriptions today making most of them $5 or under. You can check them all out HERE.

Don't forget to use any gift cards that you've earned through SwagBucks! I personally love giving magazines as gifts. I guess I look at it as every month, those people are thinking of me and remembering how much I care about them. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.