11/07/2009

Amazon: XBox 360 Arcade $199, Get $100 Gift Card!


If you want this deal, get your clicker fingers ready because it is going to go LIGHTNING FAST! It's available today, Saturday, November 7th at 2PM CST (Figure accordingly for your time zone!) And when I say fast, I'm talking like under 5-10 minutes! So good luck!

Here's the deal:

Buy the XBOX 360 Arcade version for $199, Get a $100 Amazon Promotional Code for a Future Order. You'll be able to buy it HERE.

So if you are planning on using any gift cards you've earned through SwagBucks, have them loaded and ready to go. (You can read how HERE.)

I posted yesterday HERE on how Wal-Mart also had these this morning. You can call yours to see if they still have any left.

UPDATE: Deal Ended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.