11/05/2009

A Couple Toy Deals


Amazon has Little Leaps SW: Play & Move for $3.99 with FREE Shipping




Amazon has Little Leaps - Say It Baby! 9+ months for $5.99 with FREE Shipping


Looking for an add-on to get you to the $25 Free Shipping on Amazon? Check out the "God I Need To Talk To You About..." Books HERE. (Thanks, Amy!)




Walmart has the LeapFrog Learn & Groove Pink Table for $19 HERE. Choose Site-to-Store Shipping to save on shipping charges. (My kids love theirs! Didn't know they even made it in pink!)

UPDATE: Looks like the Table is gone already! Wow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.