11/18/2009

Moneywise Moms' $10 Food Bank Challenge

Food Bank Button

I love it when others open up their hearts and use their couponing/deal skills to give back to those in need. To those that email me with "You've done so much for me is there anyway I can help you out?" I always simply say, "Use those skills that you are learning to give back to those in need (and to teach others to do the same.)"

Well here's a great way that one of my fellow bloggers is encouraging others to give back. Moneywise Moms is having a "$10 Food Bank Challenge." It's a super great challenge that you can read all about HERE. (She's also doing a giveaway for those that participate. Make sure you read the cut-off for that.)

But to sum it up, you take $10 from your grocery budget and see how far you can stretch it and get the most of that $10, and then donate your findings.

I looovvvee challenges. I might just have to see what I can do with my $10!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.