11/09/2009

More Amazon Deals!

I hope you aren't tiring of the Amazon deals because they are just getting started with their markdowns. One year, I bought almost my entire Christmas list on Amazon for about 75% off retail prices, didn't pay shipping or tax and saved money on gas driving around shopping. Not to mention, I didn't have to fight holiday crowds. Love it! Well, here are the latest finds:



Pacific Design Evolution Leather Classic Pc Leather Brief Carrying Case for $39.99, marked down from $199.99.

Thanks, NWA Deals!



Up to 80% Off SoHo Bedding HERE. Where were these prices when I was building our nursery! :)

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.