11/21/2009

Toys R Us: Star Wars Figurines $4.75 Today Only With Coupon


Remember that $5 off $25 Star Wars Purchase Printable Coupon that I told you is available HERE?

Well, The Coupon High came up with a way to get a good deal on the figurines with it:

From 7AM-1PM today at Toys R Us, the 3.5" figurines are on sale for 2/$11.99. Buy four of them and with the coupon, you'll get them for 4.75 Each.

Thanks for sharing, The Coupon High!

Make sure you check to see if there are any other coupons you might need HERE, too as I think there are still other toy ones in the mix.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.