11/03/2009

What's New: EA Sports Active: More Workouts!


OK, so this isn't a "deal" posting but one of those, "Hey, did you know this existed?" ones. I just found out this weekend that there's a new addition to the EA Sports Activeand it's called EA Sports Active: More Workouts.

If you've been following my blog for any time, you know how much I love the EA Sports Active. It's seriously like your own personal trainer right in your own living room. So you better believe that this new one's on my Christmas list! :)

I just wanted to share the news with you, in case you were like me and hadn't heard it was coming out on November 17th. You can pre-order it on Amazon for $36.99 right now.

If you have a Wii and are looking for an exercise "game" that's a little less expensive, my favorite one is My Fitness Coach. And another good one is Gold's Gym Cardio Workout.

I was just wondering if any of you have tried Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 or The Biggest Loser Wii Games?

The best way for me to try to stay fit is to always keep my fitness routines fresh by switching up what I use or do. With the weather getting a little bit chillier now, I may add a little running back in until the snow/ice starts.

And if there's anyone from Wii out there---I'd love to product test any of these--and I'm sure my readers would love a good Wii giveaway (wouldn't you?!) So keep us in mind!

5 comments:

  1. A Nintendo Wii is officially on my Xmas List!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian's Fitness Ultimatum game was horrible. Ended up trading it in for a game for my son. It also got bad reviews online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to see negative review on Jillian's Ultimate workout. that one was on MY list.
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 2009 one got bad reviews but the 2010 one got good reviews. So maybe they improved it?

    I'm debating renting it from Blockbuster so I can see if it's something I might end up liking.

    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great write-up!! I would love to try these as well! I am hooked on my Wii games for fitness! I love the fact that I don't even have to leave my house to get a workout :)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.