12/02/2009

Amazon: Bakugan Booster Packs $3.99


Amazon has the Bakugan Booster Pack (Bakugan May Vary) for $3.99, down from $9.99. NOTE: They are only letting you order 3. (Not sure if you can make multiple orders?) Shipping is FREE at $25 or FREE with Amazon Prime. (Read how you can get a FREE Trial that you can set-up to automatically cancel HERE.)

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Now, I posted this on the Coupon Geek Facebook Page yesterday because I didn't think the price would stay. It was $2.99 yesterday but since so many of you liked this, I thought I better get a posting up on them.

I have no idea what they are but I hear they are a pretty popular toy with the kids right now. They could make for a nice stocking stuffer or a "filler item" if you are close to that $25 limit and not with Amazon Prime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.