12/13/2009

Amazon: Oprah Magazine for $5!


Wow was I excited to see what the magazine steal of the week was on Amazon:

O, The Oprah Magazine (1-year subscription) for $5! Offer is good through 12/19/09.

I think I may just have to get this one. Don't forget to use any Amazon gift cards that you've earned through SwagBucks to get it for FREE!

Magazines make great gifts. The subscription won't start in time but you can print off a picture of the cover of one and wrap that up. The gift that gives all year long! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.