12/04/2009

Bed, Bath & Beyond: Sonicare Toothbrush for $26.99 After Rebate


One of my awesome reader friends, Melissa, just sent me this great deal that she got at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It involves one of their 20% Off Coupons & Price Matching Target.

Sonicare Essence Toothbrush Model # 5350 $114.99 At Bed, Bath & Beyond

$89.99 Price after matching Target ad
-$18.00 Bed Bath Beyond 20% off one item coupon
-$10.00 Manufacturer Coupon from 11/22SS insert
-$35.00 Rebate offer (Get this at Bed, Bath & Beyond)
FINAL PRICE = $26.99 after coupons & rebate

For the 20% Off coupon, they mail those out but if you didn't get one, sign-up for their emails HERE and they'll send you one.

I had no idea Bed, Bath & Beyond price matched! Now I'm going to have to see if my local branch honors that, too!

Thanks for sharing, Melissa!

You can also check my posting HERE on how you can get the Oral-B Pulsonic for $14.99 at Target after rebate.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.