12/04/2009

Wii Wheel & Shooter Gun for Just Shipping!


1 Sale A Day has the Wii Wheel and Shooter Gun for FREE HERE, you just pay shipping costs of $5.99. Now, this one probably won't last long so you'll want to jump on it.

Thanks for sharing, She Saved!


I had a blast this summer playing Mario Kart with several members of Wii Mommies. It was so cool to be playing against several people all across the U.S. (I should ask them when the next one is!!) I highly recommend this game if you are looking for one for the entire family to play together.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!!!! I don't know how you find this stuff, but this deal made my day!!!! Thanks so much...love your site!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.