12/03/2009

Coupons.com: More Coupons Loaded


I just want to let you all know that you may want to take a minute and check out Coupons.com to see if there's anything new in your area. Several people are finding some pretty good coupons right now.

What did I find?

~$1 Off Pupperoni Treats
~$1 Off Nature Valley Nut Clusters
~$1.50 Off Keebler Wheatables
~$1 Off Success Brown Rice
~$1 Off Starbucks Ice Cream
~$1 Off 8th Continent Soy Milk (Redeemable at Safeway Chains)
~$.75 Off Pepperidge Farm Garden Cheddar Crackers
~$1 Off Quaker Oatmeal Pancake Mix (I found these at Target)

So go HERE and see if you find anything cool! Keep in mind that they market different coupons to different areas so not everyone gets the same choices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.