12/07/2009

Photo Works: Today Only - Photo Mugs for $5 Shipped!




Photoworks has a "One Day Only" deal today, Monday, December 7th, 2009 for an 11oz. Photo Mug for $5 with FREE Shipping. (Normally $14.95) Here's how to get it:

1) Go HERE and find and create your photo mug. Make sure you choose the 11 oz. one.

2) Use code 5DOLLARMUG at checkout.

3) Your order should reflect the $5 price plus FREE Shipping. It applies only to 11oz. mugs but you can order multiples and still get the same price.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

Now forgive me while I disappear to make a few of my own to scratch some gifts off my list. :)


Oh, and check out the idea I got online for the bags to make these hot chocolate cones ---use sandwich bags for them. (Why didn't I think of that?!) The posting was HERE and it was a Parsley Dill Herb Dip, which is another excellent idea! :)

UPDATE: Check out the preview of the ones I've made. Please note that the FREE Shipping won't show until the second screen.





UPDATE: Wow, they updated their site that the Mugs are sold out now. Sorry to those of you that missed it.

1 comment:

  1. i am so bummed! i missed it! i always get my dad a mug for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.