12/15/2009

Planning Ahead: Money-Maker on Nivea Body Wash


Now, keep in mind, this deal does not start until 12/20/09. But there's a $2 Nivea Body Wash Printable Coupon that is available now to make a hot money-maker deal on it at CVS. Here's what it will look like:

Nivea Body Wash $5.99
*Use $2 Off Printable Coupon
Earn $5.99 ECBs (good on your next purchase)
FINAL PRICE = Free plus $2 overage after ECBs

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Keep in mind that printables can sometimes have a max printing limit set to them. So if you want to run this deal, you probably shouldn't wait to print the coupon, as it could be gone by Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the work you do. I definitely appreciate finding a good deal. I did not see a coupon for Nivea Body Wash on your link, though. Does that mean the website max has already been printed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still seeing it. You may want to check one more time to see if you see it. I found it on the first page, tho.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.