12/14/2009

Safeway Chains: 12 Days of Free!


For those of you with a Safeway affiliated chain, make sure you take a look at your ad for this week. They are running a "12 Days of Free" promotion you can see HERE where they have a free item that you can get each day with an additional $20 purchase.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money.

I saw this when I was flipping through the ads yesterday morning. I was trying to figure out which day would be the best freebie. :) I was thinking it might be the Lil Smokies for me. A quick appetizer to make for our Christmas gathering.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the Lil Smokies would be the highest dollar value of all the picks...plus it is something we would normally have anyway. I wanted to try the new turkey ones too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.