I'm hoping that over the last few months, I've been able to show you all the great things that Amazon has to offer. I know some of you signed up for that trial membership of Amazon Prime and that it is ending soon or already has ended.
Well, Common Sense with Money found a fantastic deal yesterday. Amazon is offering 3 Months of Amazon Prime when you purchase a Textbook. She was able to find some for as little as $1! So if you enjoy getting your qualifying items shipped 2nd Day Air for FREE, here's how you can get the 3 Months of Membership:
1) Add any one of these to your cart: Romeo and Juliet for $1, William Shakespeare's Complete Sonnets for $2, or any of these for $3.50:Jane Eyre, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Great Expectations, or Oliver Twist
2) Click on FREE 2-Day Shipping on the Right Side and proceed to Checkout
3) A page will then come up with details about Amazon Prime Trial Offer. Accept the Trial Offer and then finish your purchase as normal.
4) If you don't want it to automatically upgrade and charge $79 after the trial, immediately go to My Account
5) Click on Manage Prime Membership
6) Click on Do Not Upgrade and Turn Off Upgrade Button.
Now these aren't the only ones that will give you the trial. They are just the cheapest. I personally order so much from Amazon that I budget and pay for the membership each year. Not only do I save big on the clearanced items but it also saves me huge $$ in gas, since we live so far from town. I buy almost all of my gifts through them. Just keep your eyes open for the hot deals and I'll continue posting those throughout the year that are worth grabbing.
Thanks again to Common Sense with Money for the find!