1/05/2010

CVS Photo Center: 50 Free Prints for New Sign-Ups

UPDATE: This offer ended. Sorry!

Do you have holiday photos that you need to print? CVS Photo Center is currently offering 50 FREE prints to new sign-ups. Just click through the banner for the deal. If you choose in-store pick-up, you'll save on shipping charges.

Wow, do I need this! I have probably 500 pictures that I need to print! Someday I'll find some free time to do a little scrapbooking with them. (I just have to learn how, first!) Do any of you scrapbook?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.