1/10/2010

Dole 30 Day Challenge and Free Dole Fruit Offer


Dole is currently running a 30-day Challenge. If you purchase 8 DOLE fruit 4-packs between 1/10/10 and 2/10/10, they'll send you 2 weeks for FREE! You can read all of the "fine print details" HERE under "Official Rules" at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for sharing, Money Saving Maine-iac!

Don't forget to use the coupons from the 1/10/10SS insert for $1/2 Dole Fruit Parfaits or $1/3 Dole Fruit/Fruit in Gel Bowls for more savings.

My kids just love the little fruit cups. I save them for the super busy days or in the summer when we have picnics. I'll keep my eyes open for deals to sweeten the deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.