1/10/2010

Weekly Store Deal Round-Up


There are several store chains out there and it's impossible for any one blogger to find/type them all up. I have been so blessed to have several bloggers help me in creating a compiled list of store chains with weekly deals for them. You can check out the list HERE. Hopefully you'll find a store near you! Several more have been added since last week.

If you'd like to be added to this list, please read my posting HERE.

This will be posted each Sunday along with a link for those that just do random deals or do not want to be added to the list. For random deals, please feel free to leave a linky that's to the posting and not your homepage.

Thank you to everyone for helping my readers in saving money at the stores near them!

(Bloggers: If you sent over a request and don't see it listed, please email me again. It might have got lost in the shuffle.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.