1/10/2010

Gardens Alive: Possible Coupon Savings with Catalog Sign-Up


Frugalista Cafe shared with me that she received a $25 off $25 order coupon on the latest edition of Gardens Alive magazine. While I can't promise that you'll get the same kind of coupon, I figured it was worth a try, right? You can sign-up for the catalog HERE.

Thanks for sharing, Frugalista Cafe!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some FREE gardening items! And if not, I'll have fun browsing through it. :) I am so excited that I have a veteran gardener helping me get mine started this year. For those of you that haven't checked out her site yet, you should stop by Money Saving Maine-iac. She's a real gem! I love her "Yucky Stuff is the Lucky Stuff" series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.