1/12/2010

Kroger & Other Store Chain Deals


Frugal Coupon Living has the Kroger Deals for the Week of 1/10 - 1/15/10 for us HERE.

A Sneak Peek?

Gatorade $10/10
*Use $.50 G2 Variety from the 1/3/10RP insert
FINAL PRICE = FREE, if your store doubles coupons

Be sure to check out the rest of the deals HERE, including some other Free products after coupons!

Thanks, Ashley, for letting me share these deals with my readers!

Don't have a Kroger by you? You can check out the list of other store chain deals HERE to see if there's one near you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused by the dates listed here and on the link of 1/10-1/16. My kroger ads run from thursday-wednesday so 1/7-1/13. Is this different in different areas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittani,

    Yes, some Kroger chains are on different schedules and ads. You can check my list to see if there's another Kroger blogger that's in sync with yours.

    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.